Best Selling Rubber Stable Mats
Welcome to Equifloor, where we provide a remarkable range of best-selling stable mats and equestrian rubber stable flooring. Each of our stable mats are specially designed to ensure the utmost comfort and safety of your beloved equine companions.
- EQUIFLOOR stable mats insulate against cold and damp.
Protecting your horse’s hooves and keeping them healthy. The stable mats are also slip-resistant, meaning your horse is less likely to slip and injure itself.
- EQUIFLOOR stable mats provide comfort for young and recovering horses.
If you have a young horse or a recovering horse, then you know how important it is to keep them comfortable. The EQUIFLOOR stable mats are perfect for this, as they provide insulation against cold and dampness, while also being slip-resistant. This means your horse will be able to rest easy and heal properly.
- EQUIFLOOR stable mats help to save on bedding costs!
This is because the mats help to keep the stable floor dry, meaning you won’t have to use as much bedding.
- EQUIFLOOR stable mats are made from 100% non-toxic materials.
If you’re looking for a way to keep your horse healthy and comfortable, then EQUIFLOOR stable mats are the perfect solution. Made from 100% non-toxic materials, the mats provide insulation against cold and dampness, while also being slip-resistant. This means your horse will be able to rest easy and heal properly.
- EQUIFLOOR stable mats are easy to fit, store and clean!
If you’re looking for a stable mat that is easy to put together, put away and a hygenic solution, then look no further than the EQUIFLOOR stable mats.
Read more about EQUIFLOOR.
Order FREE samples of any equifloor product to try before you buy.Order Here
Test the quality and of our premium rubber stable mats.
Get a feel for the anti-slip, easy-clean surface.
Find the perfect match for your stable flooring needs.
Why choose Rubber Stable Mats?
- Installing floor mats, in your stable, will increase the warmth of the stable and provide better protection for your horse.
- On average, rubber mats last for over a decade in normal stable conditions.
- Although mats can be a big investment, they do pay you back over the years.
- On average it is possible to reduce bedding by a third depending on your horse.
- We recommend using either high quality shavings such as “Hunters” or wood pellets which can be deep littered or spread thinly saving both money and time. Rubber matting offers a far superior degree of comfort for your horse then traditional straw on concrete. The flat, non-slip, shock-absorbent surface (even when wet) provides better traction and ease of movement for your horses, thereby reducing the stress related to frequently moving around.
- Being non-porous and made of 100% recycled rubber, stall mats are easy to clean and disinfect for a healthier, sustainable and hygienic environment.
- The mats can be trimmed to fit (DIY) enabling you to cover any size stable or floor space.
Washdown Mesh Stable Mats
- Heavy-duty Washdown Mesh Stable Mats open holed 100% rubber mat. Suitable for washdown areas, walkways, horse walkers and tack rooms around any livery yard or stable.
- Ideal for wet areas as water disperses through the rubber matting. Rubber mats increase safety and comfort underfoot for horses and their handlers.
Why choose Equifloor Rubber Interlocking Stable Mats?
- Our heavy duty rubber stable mats can be installed on most stable floor surfaces including concrete, earth, compressed sand, bricks and cobbles. The heavy rubber mats bed down well on almost any surface and their weight means that they stay put.
- All our mats are interlocking which means you get a nice tight join, the mats do not split apart and bedding and waste does not clog up in between mats.
- Our Rubber Stable Mats are made of 100% solid rubber, these are not recycled rubber crumb mats.
- Our stable floor mats are non-porous so will not absorb any liquids or harbour harmful bacteria.
- The heavyweight design means they will not swell, curl or lift.
- Dust, spore and allergy free for both humans and animals.
EQUIFLOOR Stable Floor FAQs
Here are some of our most frequently asked questions when considering stable mats.
Stable Floor FAQ
Our rubber stable mats are made from a high-quality Natural Rubber (NR). Our EVA stable mats are made from a high-quality, high-density, closed-cell EVA (ethylene-vinyl acetate) foam with added PE (polyethylene) for flexibility and longevity. Our hollow mats and other PVC floor tiles are made from a high-quality, high-density, virgin PVC, with an added colourant.
No, our rubber and EVA foam stable mats are different in size and shape, thus they can not be joined together.
No, we manufacture direct to retail so our lowest price is always our best price.
Stable Floor Fitting FAQ
Whilst a flat, smooth, clean surface is ideal, we understand it might not always be possible. Our stable mats are able to cope with small amounts of dust and dirt and even small variations in floor level. Please note however that too much variation can create pressure under the tiles and may cause them to bow upwards in some environments.
Both EVA stable mats and solid rubber stable mats can be cut to size using a standard utility knife with a good straight edge and of course, gloves.
We’re proud to have been involved in projects supporting some great organisations.